The Herndon High School PTSA meets the 2nd Thursday of each month (except December and June-August) at 7:00 p.m. in the cafeteria. All are welcome!
Why Join the PTSA?
Why join the PTSA? The number one reason to join the Parent Teacher Student Association is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help your school. By joining the PTSA, you will help support school activities such as Parent and Student programs, Teacher support and development, Newsletter, Scholarships, All-Night Graduation Celebration and more. But there are many more PTA advantages:
- Get Connected. There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your school.
- Discover Great Resources. The PTSA offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
- Tap into a Network. PTSA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You an share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
- Watch Yourself Grow. By volunteering with your PTSA, you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause—your child and all children in the community.
- Speak Up. PTSA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child’s school.
- Witness Improvement. By getting involved at your child’s school you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes.
- Be a Role Model. By becoming a PTSA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
- Raise Funds to Support School Activities. The PTSA raises funds to support teachers and students at your child’s school, enriching the educational experience.
Join using this printable form or join online by using Paypal.
Become a Member
(Note: Paypal adds a service fee to all payments.)
(HHS teachers and staff should use printable form to qualify for $5 PTSA membership.)